Volunteer in Kui Buri National Park
DAY 1, Bangkok - Kui Buri Community – Kui Buri National Park (L,D)
- 09.00 hrs. all participants will be picked up at a hotel in Bangkok by an air-cond. vans
- Transfer to Kui Buri National Park
- We will arrive at the Kui Buri National Park about 12.00 hrs., we will put our luggage in a small resort outside the park. Have lunch and take leisure.
- About 14.00 hrs. visit Kui Buri Community and observe their ways of living by taking a trolley to see view and learning about their community’s activities such as making paper by using pineapple leaves, creating your own paper design, etc. Then return to the resort.
- The park ranger will give us very interesting information about the parks ecosystem, and especially about the elephants. Afterwards, we will take a local car to the wild elephants monitoring area for wildlife watching. Please bring a binocular with you so that we can see the elephants clearly when they come to feed at the forest edge in the afternoon. Dinner will be taken at food shop.
- Overnight at a small resort (run by local villagers)
Day 2, Kui Buri National Park- CSR Activity (B,L,D)
- Am early morning wild life tour. Picnic style breakfast.
- CSR activity with Kui Buri National Park on constructing watering hole or planting grasses for wildlife or check dam.
- Pm: Continue to volunteer at Kui Buri National Park to build a watering hole or planting grasses or building a check dam.
- Lunch near volunteer site
- Overnight at a small resort (run by local villagers).
Day 3, Kui Buri National Park – Nature Walk - Bangkok (B,L)
- Am breakfast, we will walk along a nature trail to a natural salt lick. During this walk, we can see many animal footprints and have the opportunity to study the parks ecosystem. Lunch will be taken in the forest after which we return to the resort.
- Pm return to Bangkok by van(s) and arrive Bangkok about 17.00 hrs..
Query / Book This Tour