- Kui Buri National Park: Planting glasses or Building the Watering Hole for Wildlife
- Koh Taru (Talu Island): Taking part in Coral Planting, Working in the Turtle Conservation Center
DAY 1, Bangkok - Kui Buri Community – Kui Buri National Park – Wildlife Watching (L,D)
- 09.00 hrs. all participants will be picked up at a hotel in Bangkok by an air-cond. vans
- Transfer to Kui Buri National Park
- We will arrive at the Kui Buri National Park about 12.00 hrs., we will put our luggage in a small resort outside the park. Have lunch and take leisure.
- About 14.00 hrs. visit Kui Buri Community and observe their ways of living by taking a trolley to see view and learning about their community’s activities such as making paper by using pineapple leaves, creating your own paper design, etc. Then return to the resort.
- The park ranger will give us very interesting information about the parks ecosystem, and especially about the elephants. Afterwards, we will take a local car to the wild elephants monitoring area for wildlife watching. Please bring a binocular with you so that we can see the elephants clearly when they come to feed at the forest edge in the afternoon. Dinner will be taken at food shop.
- Overnight at a small resort (run by local villagers)
Day 2, Kui Buri National Park- Volunteering (B,L,D)
- Am early morning wildlife watching tour . Picnic style breakfast.
- Volunteer with Kui Buri National Park on planting grasses or constructing watering hole. Lunch near volunteer site.
- Pm: Continue to volunteer at Kui Buri National Park to plant grasses or build a watering hole.
- Overnight at a small resort, Ban Rai Kong Mun and Ban Rim Khuen (run by local villagers).
Day 3, Kui Buri National Park – Nature Walk – Koh Talu (B,L,D)
- Am breakfast, we will walk along a nature trail to a natural salt lick. During this walk, we can see many animal footprints and have the opportunity to study the parks ecosystem. Lunch will be taken in the forest after which we return to the resort.
- 13.00 hrs. Transfer by an air-cond. coach to pier at Bang Sapan (about 2 hrs. drive)
- 15.00 hrs. Meet Khun Mud and go on tour of fishing village and learn about crab conservation.
- Transfer to Koh Talu by speedboat. Arrive in Koh Talu around 16.30 hrs.
- Relax on the island
- Overnight: Koh Talu Resort
Day 4, Koh Talu – Volunteer Activities (B,L,D)
- AM Visit and volunteer at Sea Turtle Conservation Center and release turtles (up to a situation of visiting time); pick up trash.
- PM: Explore the sea by boat trip:
- Snorkel near Koh Talu
- Take part in coral planting instructed by an expert in marine life and coral reefs.
- Squid fishing on boat late afternoon
- Dinner at the resort
- Overnight: Koh Talu Resort
Day 5, Koh Talu – Bangkok (B,L)
- Breakfast and relax.
- 12.00 hrs. lunch.
- 13.30 hrs. Transfer to Bangkok via speedboat and an air-cond. vans (Transfer from Koh Talu to pier by speedboat and from pier to Bangkok by an air-cond. vans with stop for bathroom.
Query / Book This Tour
- We will arrive in Bangkok at Bangkok Christian Guesthouse about 19.00 hrs.